My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds to our Wordpress. If not, visit
http://lifehasnoscript.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Unscripted....

Hello world...Chris Steez checking in to support the site and everyone else on the team behind it. I plan on helpin out by letting ya'll know what's going down as far as relationships/music and fashion goes. Now don't get it twisted I'm not a fashion/love guru but I will be putting my input on whats going on in that area... You can expect a whole new online community and fam from the Life Has No Script team...we plan to do it big word to baby d. If that chick tossed you that L when you asked for the digits...just remember that life has no script, you can write your own. You can basically be yourself on here and express your feelings, thoughts, and input and share what's going on in your life... I look forward to helping out and hearing what the people have 2 say and share, so let's do this...im out like fat chicks in dodgeball! - Chris Steez

No comments: