My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 8 seconds to our Wordpress. If not, visit
http://lifehasnoscript.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Are You Where You Want To Be In Life?

Your life, like this blog's name, REALLY has no script. One minute you could have something planned out and a second later, the plans ruined. You ever felt like that? I know I can't be the only one who's life is generally planned, but tends to deviate off course. Maybe sometimes I write outside of the lines on my canvas, it just feels as though my mind can't be controlled at times. You have a million things running through your head, but you can't concentrate on just ONE thing, which can drive you crazy. The pen to my canvas, yes I said pen because you can't go back in time and erase previous actions, it moves so fast, making smooth and swift strokes on my script. It's quite mind boggling, watching it at work, a true out-of-body experience. But you see, my script isn't a script to an epic movie, it's a silent drama, only felt through the emotions seen on one's face. Sure you can read what I write, but would you feel the way I felt when I wrote it? Doubt it.. Many have creative imaginations, it's just that ONE imagination can't be duplicated. You can't make another Einstein, another Martin Luther King Jr, or another Hendrix...You just can't but you can look at their works in retrospect and soak in it's greatness.

Despite what science says, you can't duplicate a person, and you can't duplicate an ORIGINAL script. Your own life script may tend too be kind of hazy in an unorganized chaos way, but your dreams are perfectly imperfect, leaving you the necessary room needed to grow. So with that being said, the script to life is yours to make what you want of it in the short time that you do have, so use every tool you can garner to make it a masterpiece...because you only get one chance to write it.

Till we meet again..
-That Gentleman

No comments: